Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Memories

The month of June flew by right before my very eyes. State Days is right around the corner and my final year of 4-H is slowly coming to an end. I did enjoy my last year of camp this past week. I was the team leader of Phineas and Ferb, and it was an amazing experience. We all became a large family and had so much fun playing games, singing songs, and line dancing. As the week ended it hit me hard knowing that it was my last year, as a camp counselor, but I know I will always keep the fun memories in the back of my mind. As I move forward in my life I do have a few things left to look forward for the rest of the 4-H year. Those thing are my county fair which I am very excited about, and State Achievement days which will be a bitter sweet event to go to. State Days is the last time our State Council will be together and we will be inducting the new council. It will be sad to say goodbye to everyone and give up our positions, but it will be great to see the smiles on the new peoples faces as they get inducted. As a council we worked hard together and made it through a lot. We all did a job well done, and good luck to the new applicants for council, because this experience is a once and a life time opportunity.
State Council Secretary
~Samantha Gstalder~

No comments:

Post a Comment