Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

TWO MONTHS! SLOW DOWN!

Summer has arrived! My freshman year in college has officially come to a close and summer has begun. The rumor that summer consist of relaxation is pretty much a myth. I have continued to stay busy with 4-H council duties as well as working summer jobs. However, if I had nothing to do I would be bored to no extreme. I know that all of the hard work pays off in the end and as the council year has two months remaining. Getting the chance to make trail mix at Fox Chase Farm near Philadelphia during Farm Table Day was a great way to give back and work with kids. Working with our younger youth is one of the most rewarding opportunities, they are our future. It is our duty as older youth and adults to help equip them with the skills to excel and succeed in life. Now that summer is here the month has done nothing but gone by faster, June is here.
As my last 4-H summer takes it's stance I know each event and each memory will be everlasting. I am going to miss raising my summer 4-H projects for the 4-H Round Up. The time spent and the hard work that is put into each animal to have them at their best quality for fair and round up. I know the month of July and August will bring bitter sweet moments but each one will build memories that will be with me forever.
Looking ahead these next two months are going to be filled with events and activities that build the bonds closer and bring each one of us together even more.

Soak Up The Sun!

Your Council President,
Logan Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment