Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Miss You In The Heartbeat

As I look back on the time I have had this year I can not believe it is already gone and I wish I could slow down the clock. I think they should change the name from council to family, becuase that's what we have come to be and we have overcame some of the obstacles that a family has to overcome to become one and thats what we have done in the last year. We all have our own identity but we can come together and form something that  becomes one and that is something of greatness and something that is hard to explain in words but that you have to experience for yourself. As the title says, it comes from a song def leppard wrote before they all went on there final tour and thats how I feel. As we all will go our seperate ways after we leave the stage I grant the best of luck to the ones that take our place and as we leave we all think it happened so fast this past year it was as if it was just one heartbeat and we will all miss it and wish we could go back and make it last longer but if you look to the past, you might miss the future that lies ahead for us all.

Thanks and God Bless,
Jonathan Yoder  Reporter/Historian

No comments:

Post a Comment