Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone, this month has been a real treat. So far I have seen the first snow of the year and I just finished up my 4h round-ups. They were very enjoyable. This October was filled with both tricks and treats.I got a after school job working at a dairy farm. During my job I got to deliver two calves. I also tagged my pigs for farm show, now all I have to do is feed them till they make weight. If they do we will be the first exhibitors of the Hereford breed of pig at the state farm show. One trick I helped play this month was, we had a surprise birthday party for our county extension agent, Carol Schurman. She thought she was coming to a 4H round-up , but was surprised and was shocked to see so many people there.

On October 5 I attended national Science day in state college at the Berkey Creamery. there i got to help kids ages 8-13 leaen about wind energy. It was very interesting. I am enjoying my council experience so far it is extremely time consuming ,but it is worth it. Also State Leadership Conference registration is coming up, its going to be a roaring good time i hope to
see you all there.

your council Sentinel,
Garrett Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment