Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

End of school activities.

As my senior year comes to a end, I can't help but look back and see all the great years spent with friends. All the times when we played jokes on each other, and even the the times where we had to console each other. My friends and teachers will be missed ,but each step closer to the end of school means that I am one step closer to college.
This Friday I will be taking a one day journey to Canada for my JR.-SR. trip. I will be visiting the Niagara Falls. I will be riding on the Maid of the Mist ship and will also have the opportunity to go under the falls.
Then next Friday is my Jr.-Sr. Banquet. This events is similar to a public school's prom, except no dancing. After this is graduation.
I am so excited but yet sad about the end of school. I know many people with the same feeling. Congrats class of 2012.
Sincerely Council VP of Internal Affairs and Sentinel
Garrett Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment