Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Life is good :)

Summer is finally here a full capacity. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I am outside studying for the national forestry competition. My life consists of nothing but studying trees, insects, and diseases. All is swell though, I enjoy doing what I do. I can't wait until July 22-26.
The National Forestry competition held in Jackson's mill, WV is a five day competition filled with grueling obstacles, foreign information, and kids from all across the US. I will have to compete with my team from Pa to: pace an area of land, identify trees, identify insects, identify diseases, and to evaluate someone's property. Wish me luck as I take this trek.

Sincerely your council Sentinel and VP of internal affairs
Garrett Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment