Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Looking to the Future

Just look at yourself and ask, where will I be in 5 years. Lately I have been asking myself that, and within about a year things have changed dramatically. 

Last year if I would ask myself that question I probably would answer somewhat like "I plan on going in to the work force right after graduation and maybe be able to work for the Carpenters Union". It is amazing in just one year how if I ask myself that question my answer is no where close to the same answer. If I was to answer it right now I would say say that I plan on going to college and hopefully to be my dad's boss shortly after graduating college.

I am very certain that this is what is going to be happening within the next 5 years or so. With that said, of course there is always the change of something big popping up and changing everything, witch has happened within my life before. Knowing that I am trying to make sure that i do will keep as planned. One of the things that I'm dong is applying for scholarships, so I am able to pay for college. 

If things don't end up as planned I hope it is for the better. I'm trying my everything in my power to keep it as planned. As long as if its for the better I'll be perfectly fine with change of plan. 

Sincerely, 
VP of Internal Affairs & Sentinal
John Hess Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment