Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Busy everywhere!!

Our recent trip to Washington D.C. brought us a great time with my brother and we got to see many interesting things, my favorite being the Natural History Smithsonian!  There wasn't enough time in two days to see everything we wanted to, but what we did see was certainly amazing!!
Also a lot coming up this week!  In only a few days, 4-H camp will start and I have confidence in this year's set of counselors and the workshops we've set up for our campers.  I also get a cabin I've wanted for two years! Hello, no worries!!!! Along with our fun Disney theme my co-counselors and I decided on decorating the cabin with and our Disney Costume Party the first night of camp!
Disney, Disney, here I come!! In a month, some of our friends will be coming from Brasil and we'll be spending a few days in Disney with them!  I can now see the new Fantasy Land! You're never too old for Disney!!!
Only days after camp, a Theatre camp where we'll be practicing a play by Robin Caruso! I've heard so many things about this camp, I wonder how it'll go?!

I've got a packed month ahead, for sure!  Hope all of you have a great summer ahead of you, too~!!!

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me....You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." ~Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment