Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Milk is My New Best Friend!

Hello Everyone,

I hope that everyone is as happy and relieved as me that school is almost over! I'm looking to a great summer full of 4-H and I hope that you all are too! Between 4-H meetings, trips, shows, camps, State Achievement Days and everything else that the summer holds, I know that it is going to be an amazing summer.

On top of finishing my time on council this summer, yesterday I was crowned as the 2013-2014 Cambria County Dairy Princess! I am so honored to get this amazing experience and I know that it is one of those things, like council, that will change my life forever. I couldn't have asked for a better way to finish my junior year of high school and start my summer. I am so blessed to get the opportunities that I do and meet all of the amazing people that I have.

If anyone is considering applying for state council, I highly recommend it. At times it is hard, but it is one of the most amazing things that you will ever do. If you are applying, REMEMBER that applications are due to the state 4-H office by July 1st.

I'm so glad that I still get to have 2 more amazing months with my council but I'm also ecstatic that I still have 12 months as the Cambria County Dairy Princess. As the Dairy Princess, I will represent the importance of the dairy industry in the county, as well as in the state. Dairy is such a huge part of so many peoples' lives including my own so I couldn't have asked for a more amazing opportunity. I hope that I will represent my county as wonderfully as all of the previous princesses before me.

I would just like to thank everyone for all of there support through everything.

Until later,
Dawn Craft 
2012-2013 Pennsylvania State 4-H Council- Vice President of Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment