Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Growing Up

It's weird to think after all these years that I will not be walking into the school that I have known for so long.  Don't get me wrong I'm excited to actually have a real job and to go to college.  Its a bitter sweet moment in life.
On one hand I'm finally done with school and I can start to live like an adult, but on the other hand I'm going to experience something completely new and I'm going to have a lot more responsibility.  Even though I'm not sure whats in store for me I am confident I will be able to keep my head up the whole time, thanks to everyone that has got me this far in my life.
The thing I'll miss most being out of school in never seeing the faces of the ones that I have gone to school with for 12 years.  I feel it won't be hard for me to make friends at college.  I am actually excited to meet all the new people at college.
I'm also excited to start working with dad in the summers.  At the same time, I am nervous, because he said to me "now well see how hard you really work".  I know that my dad works extremely hard and that I must do the same.  I'll only need to work with Dad for a short time because soon after college I should be his boss.
Its been an exciting ride so far; I can't wait to see what's in store for me.  I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

Sincerely,
VP of Internal Affairs & Sentinel
John Hess Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment