Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, July 8, 2013

What a Month!!

Last month was full of amazing opportunities and this month is packed with great plans!
A very successful 4-H camp ran right before my eyes!  It may have rained for my nature workshop, but thanks to my adult staff and co-counselors, we were able to pull through something extremely fun and educational for our campers! I don't know what I'd do without them in or out of camp!  I also got to take a great trip down south to spend the weekend with my brother, his friend, and go to a family reunion.  On the way back, we got to stop at my great-grandparents' where I got to learn a lot about my mother's side of the family.
This month I am looking forward to exciting visits with my Team and reuniting with my Brazilian friend and her brother to spend a few days in Florida, where they can live the Disney World Dream and take them to Niagara Falls when we get home, two of the things they really wanted to do!
This summer is going by quickly, but I'm enjoying every minute of it!!

"Live in the Sunshine, Swim in the Sea, Drink the Wild Air." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment