Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, July 31, 2010

...not quite the end

It is hard to believe that only 10 years ago I began my journey as a 4-Her. It seems like just yesterday I was running around the barns with all my friends at the Clarion County fair...and making new ones along the way. As I continue and soon end my journey through 4-H I continue to make good friends and more amazing memories. As the fair week comes to an end I realize that my time as a 4-Her is also drawing to an end. But I don't think of it as the end...just another stepping stone in my journey to becoming...a "grown up". Because when I "grow up" I want to be a 4-H leader! I want kids to have the amazing experience I've had. And while I haven't been able to fill up 4 paragraphs. I hope that everyone who reads this will realize just how much 4-H has meant to me and always will!
For the last time as
2010 4-H State Council Secretary,
Rachel Gruver

No comments:

Post a Comment