Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lawrence County teen retreat

Hey its John. Earlier last month I went and visited Cassidy and Beth at the hunger games that the teen council put on in Lawrence county.  I had a lot of fun at this retreat and was very impressed that a teen council that's only in its seconded year can put on such a successful  event!  I would say that my favorite part that weekend  was the food challenge. During the food challenge one lucky representative from each team, I was one, was blindfolded and placed at the front table to participate in this challenge. We had to choose between two options that were ether 5 or 10 points. I went with the 10 pointer every round. I feel that I did very well and that I finished every round within 5 seconds.  I did wish though that I could have seen the other competitors reactions because from the spectators voices It would of been something to see. I can't wait for the next Lawrence county teen retreat; I've had a lot of fun at the past two and hope that I have even more fun next year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment