Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh the Places You'll Go!

Hello Everyone!

4-H has taken me many places, exposed me to new experiences and has given me the opportunity to meet many wonderful people.  In 2010, I attended the National 4-H Congress in Atlanta, GA.  This past March, I had the opportunity to attend the National 4-H Conference in Chevy Chase, MD.  At these two national events, I was able to meet people from all across the United States and even Canada.  As concerns for Hurricane Sandy arise, I cannot help but think about all the amazing and influential people that I have met because of 4-H.

 At the National 4-H Conference, I had the chance to work with such a remarkable group.  During that week, we became a family.  As our time together came to an end, we each made handkerchief bracelets.  The bracelets were to serve as a reminder about our times together.  When I look at mine, it always reminds me about those special friends I made.

Now as Hurricane Sandy makes her way towards the nation, I want my friends across the nation to know that I am here to support them.  I hope everyone stays safe and I will be thinking about you.

Until later,

Cassidy Baker
2012/2013 PA 4-H State Council President

#RT3
“Don't waste your life in doubts and fears:  Spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment