Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

January is going to be one exciting month! Not only does it include the start to the new year and everyones resoultions, but also the Pennsylvania Farm Show and State Leadership Conference! I absolutely cannot wait for the Farm Show. I not only get to be there for State Council, but I will be showing as well! It is going to be one busy week and month, that's for sure, but I wouldn't want to change any of it! I hope that everyone will be able to come visit the State Council at the Farm Show! It amazes me how many people in my county 4-H program alone have never been to the Farm Show and it is definitely worth your time to go! There is so much to do and see. The expo halls are filled with venders of all kinds, food booths, and of course, animals! There is almost always a show or activity of some kind to watch in three arenas that the Farm Show has, and they are always enjoyable to watch!
Besides just the Farm Show in January, SLC is also coming up very quickly! I hope that everyone got their registrations in! It is going to be a blast full of candy, chocolate, and many other surprises! The State Council along with our advisors, have been working very hard to plan SLC so it will be the best leadership conference yet!
So I hope that everyone has a very happy and safe new year! And also, I hope to see all of Pennsylvania 4-H at the PA Farm Show and/or SLC!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Until later,
Dawn Craft- 2012-2013 Pennsylvania State Council Vice President of Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment