Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Almost There!

Hello Everyone,

I feel like I just wrote my last blog about four days ago, but its been four weeks! I can't believe that school is so close to being over. With everything that is going on in school and with 4-H in my county, I feel like my head is constantly spinning with hundreds of things to do. Does anyone else feel like this or am I going crazy?! I am the head of prom committee and prom is coming up so very quickly, it is this weekend actually! I have spent that last two days straight setting up and I'm going to go crazy. Our theme this year is "A Walk on the Wild Side." It is a jungle theme so I think that it will be exciting! I can't wait but I think that I will be relieved when it is all over.

Another thing that is coming up very soon is my school's blood drive, which I am in charge of. It is one of the greatest things though, you get to save people's lives and inspire other people to do the same thing. It is one of the greatest feelings in the world to know that you are actually making a difference. I encourage anyone that is over the age of 16 and that is able, to donate blood! It is such an amazing thing to do!

And sad to say, track season is almost over. But it isn't necessarily a bad thing because that means that summer and cross country are both on the way! I think that EVERYONE is ready for summer. Counting down the very few days of school that are left, and many people are getting ready to head to college in the fall or even in some cases, this summer. I will miss many of my friends but I know that they are all going to do amazing things. I can't wait to go to track states with my team and just have a good time at the end of the year. I hope that everyone finishes out school on a happy and positive note!

Until later,
Dawn Craft- 2012-2013 Pennsylvania State 4-H Council Vice President of Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment