Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, August 31, 2013

An Exiting Time

Hello Pennsylvania 4-H,
Greetings from southern Schuylkill county. August has come and gone, it was a really rewarding month for me. It doesn't seem that long ago I exhibited at our county fair where I had exhibited numerous projects. This year, I exhibited market meat pen of rabbits, and breeding rabbits for 4-H. My meat pen won third place.  I took best of show with my breeding rabbits. At our fair I also exhibited Honey Bees and three tractors and competed in the tractor pull with one of them. That following week was State Days where we got inducted in to the State council. Since then we attended Ag Progress Days in Rock Springs promoting 4-H. With September to be just as exiting, and just around the corner, I will be exhibiting and attending some more up coming fairs hope to see you there.
Yours truly,
Brendin Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment