Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Today is the Youngest We'll Ever Be

Hello Everyone,

I never thought that I would be doing this...my last and final state council blog. It is sad, but I have had one of the most amazing experiences of my life! I know that everyone says it changes your life, but it really has changed my life. Not only the experience, but all of the people I've met have had an impact on my life. I love all of my council members like family and I now have three brothers and four more sisters. I will willing say that I never quite understood the meaning of council before I was on it, but it is all crystal clear now. The memories that I have made with the 2012-2013 State Council Team will forever be in my heart. Not only has 4-H been an amazing experience, but this just made it better!

All of our state events have been amazing and I can't wait for State Achievement Days! I hope that everyone participates in as many events or opportunities that are provided to them in their life because they are what molds you into the people that you are. Every 4-H event that I have ever attended has only made me a better person. I also encourage everyone to apply for state council!!

Anyway, a few of your Pennsylvania State Council officers had the amazing experience to attend California's State Leadership Conference. It was one of, if not the best, parts of my summer. I got to meet so many great and amazing people and had a wonderful time. I would gladly live there, but that would mean that I would have to leave this amazing state and 4-H program, which I do NOT want to do! On our trip to California we had many great experiences and opportunities and it was a great way to end my year on council. I am forever grateful for everyone that has helped me with my state council journey, I couldn't thank you enough. Also a huge shout out to my family, friends, council family, and advisors! Everyone was extremely helpful and I love you all! Good luck to all of the councils to come and thank you to all of the past councils as well!

Live every moment like it's your last and never regret anything that you've done. Learn from your mistakes and take chances in order to become a better person. And always remember, you are never going to be as young as you are today.

Forever and Always,
Dawn Craft
2012-2013 Pennsylvania State 4-H Council - Vice President of Operations









No comments:

Post a Comment