Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Friday, August 2, 2013

Not the End; Rather a New Beginning!

Here it is- the month that I have been counting down to and dreading at the same time. August 2013 is going to be an unforgettable roller coaster of a month. I have been counting down to the day when I move into Penn State at the end of this month but on the other hand, I have been in denial that this month is the end of my term serving as your Pennsylvania State Council Secretary. It has been an incredible year on State Council.

At the beginning of my term, I figured it would be rewarding experience, but I truly never imagined it would have been as thrilling as it was and I don’t want it to end now. I am not exaggerating when I say that this one year term on State Council changed my life. I learned a lot about 4-H and the agriculture industry but I also learned a lot about myself and I grew as a person. The connections that State Council gave me and the exposure to the different sides of the agriculture industry even helped me find a career path that interests me. Finishing off the year with an exciting trip across the country to California 4-H’s State Leadership Conference was like the cherry on top of a perfect sundae.

Thank you, Pennsylvania 4-H, for giving me this amazing opportunity to represent this organization that I love so much. I am incredibly blessed to have been able to share my passion with people across the commonwealth for the past year. Though I am sad to have to pass along my duties as State Council Secretary, I know I will never be far from Pennsylvania 4-H as I move into my future life chapter as a Penn State student.

Sincerely,
Cecilia Stuetz
Pennsylvania State 4-H Council Secretary

"Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending."

No comments:

Post a Comment