Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hello Pennsylvania!

Hello Pennsylvania!
Wow!  August has been an extraordinary month!  It’s hard to believe how fast it has gone by.  At this rate it will be July 2014 before I know it! 
Back in January I told my mom that I wanted to apply for 4-H State Council.  We looked at what I would need to do to apply, and what it would involve if I was selected.   She has been very supportive and believes I can do whatever I set my mind to do. 
4-H State Achievement Days was a busy 3 days, followed by 3 days at Ag Progress Days and three days at State Council Training and Orientation.  We’ve learned so much already, I can’t wait to put it to use.   
Perry County Fair was also part of my whirlwind month.  I exhibited 2 craft projects, Meat Pen Rabbits, Market Goats and Dairy Goats.  My dairy goats were awarded 4-H & Open Grand Champion Alpine,  4-H Open Reserve Grand Champion Alpine and 4-H Reserve Grand Champion Recorded Grade awards. 
September promises to be just as busy!  I will be starting my Junior year with the Commonwealth Connection Academy, attending two more fairs and my various club meetings!

Hope everyone is enjoying being back to school!


H Wyett Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment