Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, August 1, 2013

What an experience

 It's hard to believe that this will be my last blog for the Pennsylvania 4-H State Council.  It's a bittersweet moment in life.  This moment lets me know that I am continuing to grow and to becoming an adult.   Unfortunately in order to become the adult that I want to become I need to be able to change my life once again.

Last year at this time I was hoping to be a part the Pennsylvania 4-H State Council so I would be able to grow as a leader and a better 4-Her.  With out a doubt the State Council program did not disappoint.  I was able to grow as a leader, 4-Her, and as a person witch will greatly help me in college and later in life.  This Will be an experience that I will always remember.  I would recommend joining State Council to anyone who love the 4-H program and is willing to commit, it is an amazing opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment