Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's July? I thought it was still June!

June was so busy - I didn't even realize it was OVER!
My eleventh grade year finished on the 6th - I even passed Spanish!  Hard to believe I'll be a senior in the fall - and in a year I'll be graduated!
The first week of June was filled with club meetings and volunteering at the truck show with Perry County County Council.  Then it was off to State College for a State Council meeting.  From there I was part of the group to travel to Kentucky, to be part of the Kentucky 4-H State Teen Conference.  It was amazing! I met so many new people and made some wonderful new friends.  It was an experience I won't forget!
Once I got home, it was time try to squeeze everything into my schedule.  Working, meetings, and making hay had to fit in with chores, errands and getting ready for 4-H resident camp at Camp Shehaqua.
I have a feeling the July is going to fly by too - but I wish it were longer or would go slower.
Gotta get back to the campers!

Until next month,
H Wyett Johnson
State Council Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment