Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Play It Again

Hey PA 4-H!!!!
So apparently at the end of this month we have to take off our jackets and hand over our offices!?!?! No one told me this!!! So I have a question; can we just repeat this year? This year was truly one of the best years of my life and I just want it to keep going!!! And because of this, I decided to make a list of the top 5 reasons why I love state council.
1. The bonds you make with your fellow council members.
2. Our amazing adviser :)
3. Being able to meet members from all around the state, is such an amazing experience.
4. Planning the conferences was AWESOME!!!
AND
5. Meeting people from all around the state that are involved in Agriculture in so many ways, and hearing their stories.

I hope you all have enjoyed reading all of our blogs this year, and are thinking about running for state council!!

Signing off,
Lydia Lion
PA 4-H State Council Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment