Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's just goodnight and not goodbye

Well Pennsylvania 4-H the 2013-2014 council is down to its last month :(. Let me just say this has been the best year of my life and it is all because of every single PA 4-H member and my council team. During this year I have met tons of new people, tried many new things, and even traveled to new places. There are too many memories to list however the one I will never forget is state achievement days last year getting up on stage in front of all of you and giving my one minute speech to introduce myself! That was one of the most challenging but rewarding things of my life. Before I am relieved of my duties on council I want you all to know that no matter what you want to do in you life and no matter what you are currently doing in your life just stick with 4-H it will lead you in the right direction. Don't be afraid to try new things, go to a state event, join a new club, maybe even run run for council! Be for I end my last blog on council I just want to thank you all so much again for making this THE GREATEST year of my life. Until I see you all again remember "it's just goodnight and not goodbye."

No comments:

Post a Comment