Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The most wonderful time of the Year

As Penn State football is in full swing and hunting season is to come this above all seasons is my favorite time of the year. Even though I am not a big fan to walk down my driveway everyday to catch that dreaded school bus=, the brown, orange, red, and bright yellow leaves make it all a little better and the occasional squirrel or a deer walking past the creek give me something to watch as I wait. Many people say fall is just the lead way to the long dreaded and dreary winter. I think winter is the warm up to the green spring. To leave everyone this month with a thought, the other day as I was in literature class I read a quote by an untitled writer. It went like this, "You will miss 100% of the shots you do not take in life. thanks for listening."

Sincerely
Jonathan Yoder.
2010-2011, Pennsylvania State 4-H Historian/Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment