Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat

October, the month of ghouls, ghost, and goblins, but for me it was 4-H. It was a very busy month for me, as it started off as National 4-H Week. During that week I went to National Youth Science day and I gave a presentation to 4th graders at Loyalsock Valley Elementary School. I also had a few 4-Hers and I record a PSA to give to the local radio stations for them to play them throughout the week. All of these events were ways to promote the 4-H program and they were all very successful.
I even enjoyed a fall break from college and during that break I went with my 4-H club on a Haunted Hayride. The Hayride was fun and of course scary. Its something my club does every year and its always a blast, but the people with chainsaws scare me every time! School, work and council have been keeping me very busy because before I know it, its almost Halloween. So for thoes of you who are trick or treating tonight or tomorrow night Have a Happy and safe Halloween!

State Council Secretary
~Samantha Gstalder~

No comments:

Post a Comment