Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Friday, October 1, 2010

New friends or is it a family?


This August we all took the challenge to be on state council. We were all unsure of what we were getting ourselves into. We are still unsure of all the challenges ahead but I must say I am already enjoying the new friends I have made. Although I don't see them much right now, we all keep in touch like a distant family. This family is bound together with the love of 4-H. As our council year goes on I'm sure I will think of my fellow council members more and more like brothers and sisters and I'm sure I will think more and more of my advisors as the year goes on. I feel the year is off to a good start. We made a lot of progress at our training weekend and got a lot accomplished on our first conference call. I feel the 4-H Keystone Society tailgate was a huge hit and I had a lot of fun (even though Logan and I froze our hands off dipping ice cream). It's one of the little things I will remember about my council experience. I feel that our council works together well and that we accomplish a lot. I'm already having loads of fun on council and I think the other members are too. I just want to remind everyone to be thinking about State Leadership Conference you won't regret attending!



Until next time,

Your State Council Vice President of Operations,

Echo Kincaid :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment