Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stepping up to the challenge.


So far, since I have been elected to the position of Historian/Reporter on the Pennsylvania 4-H State Council it has been like a dream. I wasn't sure about the reporter part at first, but I became pretty good at technology in a short period of time. With everything going on in my life I have been keeping up with time management. I have lived by the saying that when a challenge is sent your way it is your duty to step up to it. No matter how big or small if you set your mind to it you can achieve it. Over the Summer and into this school year that quote has helped me out. I hope it does the same for you.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Yoder
2011/2011 Council Reporter and Historian

No comments:

Post a Comment