Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ready for Winter

I would have to say that October is definitely one of my favorite months of the year. Despite the fact that it means that the school year is now in full swing, It is without a doubt the most beautiful month up here in northwestern PA. It also means archery, squirrel, and bird season. In case you hadn't caught on, I'm pretty much a hunting fanatic. I might just be one of those people that prays for snow during those cold winter months, so that in case my aim is a little off tracking my deer is much much easier. I actually look forward towards spending a few hours at the gun club and making sure my rifles are all sighted in.

On another note this school year is looking pretty good, and funny enough three of my teachers are either transferring to another school next year, or are retiring so they too have a similar condition to "senior-itis."

Thanks for reading my entry!
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment