Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, March 31, 2014

Capital Days

Greetings 4-Her's!

Capital Days went smashingly! It was amazing to see how quickly all of you guys picked up Parli Pro, and your enthusiasm for the bill was truly awesome! I know how we all feel about Parli Pro being a little heavy, but you all worked really well together to pass the amendments. Congratulations! (If you want a quick laugh and catchy tune click this and have a little fun with it!)

We heard a lot of positive comments from you guys, and its always fun to go to the dances and get to interact with some of you on a personal level. To everyone I danced with, and to everyone who was a part of that AMAZING circle with the whole group (so everyone basically) I just wanted to thank you for making the dance so much fun this year!

THe Legislative Brunch was particularly great, and our speakers did a fantastic job with their 4-H stories and speeches! I hope everyone enjoyed their visits with the legislators! I know that we, as a council, enjoyed ours!

I'm sure you all noticed that I photographed several moments, so I thought I'd share some of them with you here!





Once more, I would just like to thank everyone for participating and for making the weekend amazing!

Sincerely,
Amber J Pound
Council Historian

No comments:

Post a Comment