Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, March 31, 2014

Capitol Days!!!

Hello it's your state council reporter again! I would like to say that I had a fun time at Capitol Days with my State Council group know as my State Council family. This was my first time going this exciting event and when I say exciting I was being serious. Our theme for Capitol Days was "Citizenship Makes You A Hero". The State Council was there for 4 days Friday-Monday, and throughout those 4 days that I was there, I got to learn a lot of cool information about Capitol Days. Friday the State Council group did a team building workshop, talk about the bill, went over ice breakers, and did a lot practice on a workshop which was on "Be A Parli Pro" that the State Council team was going to leading. Saturday is we practice workshop over and over again until it went smooth. That Saturday night all the delegate from the whole state started arriving and that night State Council leads some ice breakers for the kids to get to know one each other and then we did our workshop. Sunday night we did a mock session and also had a dance. We had two parties for the mock session and they were the Avengers and Justice League and the mock session was a successful. Monday morning we had a legislative bunch where all the delegates met there legislative. After that the State Council when to go over to the Capital and each of us got to meet up with our legislative and had a few words with them. I would have to say that I have a lot of fun being there with 85 deal hate and my State Council team.

No comments:

Post a Comment