Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, March 3, 2014

February Schmebruary


Hello Folks!
Whew. This month, despite being only 28 days, seemed to go on forever! There were some bright points however, including Winter Academy, and my sister's birthday!

In the beginning of this month I went to a training session to get ready for Winter Academy, which is a winter overnight camp my region participates in, and also become certified in First Aid! Woohoo! I officially know CPR and first response techniques now, so hopefully I'll never actually need to use those skills, but if I do need them at least I have them!

Sarah, my older sister turned 20 on the 8th and I just wanted to take this space to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And thanks for always supporting me and making sure I don't freak out unnecessarily. She's my number one fan, and I always vet my actions against her shining example of what it means to be awesome. She's my role model and I really appreciate everything she's done for me through the years. I couldn't have done it without her!

Winter Academy itself was a blast and it actually just wrapped up yesterday. It was great to see the campers again, and my fellow counselors. Both Nate and Wyett were there, and I can only hope they had as much fun as I did.

Sincerely Your State Council Historian,
Amber J Pound

No comments:

Post a Comment