Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, March 1, 2014

brendins snow filled month


The month of February has been a cold and snow filled one it has seemed that there is so much snow it seemed very other day there was snow and it just wouldn’t melt either it was a lot of fun though all of the sledding and snowmobiling that we were  able to get in the year. In the beginning of the month I had attended the PASRBA convention and had shown my rabbits there I had such a blast to go and show there I got to see a lot of my friends there. I took breed with my silver marten Sable Sr doe both days out of twelve rabbits. Then the big snow storms came in the next couple weeks it was amazing to see how much sow we had this month and the freeze line in the ground is deep at this rate we won’t be able to get in the field till April to go and start breaking ground.  This month was a great one that will go down in the record books as the coldest.

No comments:

Post a Comment