Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Friday, February 28, 2014

Busy Month!

Hi everybody! It's your reporter again! I would like to say that this month was pretty busy for me.
I was cheering at boys and girls basketball game and wrestling matches. I was so happy that the boys basketball team made it to playoff because I was afraid at Senior Night would be my last time cheering for my school. I did cry at the 2nd round of playoff when we lost because that was my last time cheering!

I also had a county council meeting and we made Valentine Day cards for the people who are in nursing homes and the hospital. So that was a lot of fun! We talked about Capitol days and I told my county that they should participate in that event. We had our spring kick off party with my whole county and it was a lot of fun.

Also this month is where I started my toastmaster club. I did my ice breaker on State Council and everybody so excited to hear about that. Toastmaster is helping me a lot with getting better at speaking in public!

We'll I can't wait for Capitol Days because I get to see all my friends, learn a lot of cool information at Capitol Days and I also get to see my council family!

State Council Reporter
Divya Reitz

No comments:

Post a Comment