Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Day

Hello Pennsylvania 4-H,

Ok it is now February 13 and my school will have had seven snow days! In the past twelve years in my school district I have never ever had that many! For the past two years we have had very little snow and I kept on saying that it did not feel like winter. Well I cannot say it did not feel like winter this year. We have had powdery snow, heavy snow, solid snow, slippery snow, and now thunder snow.  Yep, that's right folks it has now thundered and snowed. I believe my life is now complete.

So on a snow day there are many possibilities of things you can do:
1. Nothing(always a favorite)
2. Chores
3. Exercising
4. Watch Netflix for 20 hours straight
5. Post a blog
5. Shovel Snow
6. Shovel more snow

Now the above options can be done in any order with substitutions for any and also just choosing to do number 1.

Keep warm and safe,
Alexandra Adams
2013-2014 Pennsylvania State 4-H Council Vice President of Internal Affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment