Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Friday, February 28, 2014

February . . .

The end of February is finally here!  Hopefully spring is around the corner. 
Being cyber-schooled means I don't get snow days or two-hour delays, but I still have shoveling, trudging thru the snow, and thawing water buckets. 
My wrestling season came to an end this month.  I was eliminated at Sectionals, but overall our team did pretty well.  I'm looking forward to next year. 
Now it's time for 4-H Winter Academy at Doubling Gap!  I can't wait to get on the bus tonight!  We are going to have so much fun this weekend.
March will mean the beginning of kidding season here on the farm.  I'm looking forward to the new additions and seeing how my genetics are improving. 

Until Next Month,

H. Wyett Johnson

P.S. I hope to see EVERYONE at Capital Days the end of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment