Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Friday, February 28, 2014

Dylan's Crazy Month!

  Hey guys this month has been crazyyyy! It's been full of highs and lows and really has been a roller coaster! First off I dislocated my shoulder which is by far the worst pain I've ever felt! I did that playing soccer for my indoor team. So So I went to see the doctor and he popped it back in and said in a week I'd be ok. So a week came and I was back to normal stuff and started baseball. I had a follow up with the orthopedic doctor and he said I was cleared to go back and play soccer so that's what I did! And I got through the first half and then in the second half I dove for a ball and popped my shoulder out again! It was MUCH more painful this time, and now I'm being told I will most likely need surgery...greatttt! Well enough with the negatives. So about 3 weeks ago I submitted an application to try out for the team USA bobsled team, and guess what....I got the tryout so I started to train for it, but as you can imagine the dislocated shoulder is making things hard so I decided to just try out next summer! And also I finally got accepted to college! Well, kinda... I have to interview for a program that makes me move in early and take college prep classes and if I do good in the interview then I'm in. Good news tho my admissions counselor said I should be golden so we will wish me luck guys! I know your thinking wow that's a lot but that's how crazy this month has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment