Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Friday, January 31, 2014

December madness

Wow talk about busy! Planning for SLC, getting things around for farm show and even christmas!! So as you all know slc is fastly approaching and we have some pretty cool stuff planned! I don't wanna give anything away but I will tell you it's gonna be a huge success and your not gonna wanna miss this one. Neon dance, super hero apperances, AWESOME guest speakers wow I'm getting excited just thinking about it! I have a challenge for all of you, take the wonderful things you learn at slc and actually apply them and see if there is any progress cuz i promise there will be! Oh right, farm show is right around the corner too! I'll tell you guys guys a little secret its between us though,  I've never been to farm show so I don't really know what to expect! I have heard a lot of stories though and it sounds like It will be very exciting! Come visit us either at the cattlemen booth or hess BBQ booth! Hope to see you all there too!! Ahhh yes and everyone's favorite holiday... christmas! I can't wait I have been a good boy and I think Santa is for sure coming to see me this year! Busy busy busy but it's all fun and I love what I do:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment