Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm a Super 4-Her

Hey PA 4-H!


I hope everyone had an amazing time at SLC! I know I definitely did. One of my favoritest things in the whole wide world is superheroes, so I was a huge fan of our theme "Leadership Makes You a Superhero!"

In honor of Cecil's keynote speech about leadership and superheroes, I decided to look up some really great quotes from different comics and movies about heroes.  And there are A LOT out there... but I'll post some of my favorites:


"I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams."  - Spider-Man 2


"It's not who I am underneath... but what I do... that defines me." - Batman Begins


"The fate of your planet rests not in the hands of gods. It rests in the hands of mortals."Thor


"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."—Iron Man


"The future is worth it. All the pain. All the tears. The future is worth the fight." Martian Manhunter


"The greatest power on Earth is the magnificent power we all of us possess... the power of the human brain!" Professor X


"I'm Batman" - Batman


I also decided to take a Which Superhero Are You? quiz.  And guess who I got...Supergirl! 


If you want to take the quiz, just go to http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/ and answer the questions.


Have a Super February!Sophie Hutchinson, Council Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment