Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Time Flies When Your Having Fun

What a month! I rang in the new year with family and friends then jetted off to Farm Show for the time of my life.  Not to mention banged out the State Leadership Conference with my amazing state council team.  Now telling you about this would be pages and pages of me rambling on about the most fantastic couple weeks of my life.  Instead, I'm just going to show you!


Farm Show 2014!


Practice makes perfect!

Last minute Farm show prep with the best kind of help, family!
Farm Show opening ceremonies with the crew!
Oh my, do I look intense?

This past Farm Show was wonderful and better than I could have imagined.  Thanks to all my supporting family members, crazy friends, and my council family for making it wonderful and for handling my craziness ever once in a while.  Thank you to everyone that has made my showing career a success over the past few years.


Leadership Makes You a Superhero!!!!

Waiting for 4-Her's at SLC

Neon Dance

Ready to rock out workshops, superhero style!
The fearless boys that perfected my makeup.
Our amazing keynote speaker


Beginning of the drawing!

The finished painting, WOW!

Dance number two


SLC was everything I hoped it would be and more.  From, Friday's opening ceremonies, to workshops,  and dances I was exhausted. My mom always said if you're tired after something you must have had a good time.  Well, I definitely did!

Until next time, stay warm and keep on the look out for Dark Clover, who knows where he may show up next! 

Sincerely,

Megan Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment