Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's Going So Fast!

Hey Everybody!
I can't believe that it's almost February! This year has flown by! We just had SLC, and it was a blast! I met so many 4-H'ers from all over the state, and they were all so enthusiastic about 4-H; it was great! But I really can't get over how fast everything has happened. It seems as if just yesterday we were being sworn into office! And now the year is almost over. 
It's amazing how close our little council family has become! I had alot of questions about Council while at SLC. And if you are wondering what the experience is like, all I can say is two words: "DO IT!" It will be the best experience of your life, and will be 100% worth it.
Best of luck in 2014,

Lydia Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment