Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers!


What a pretty picture! Here's to hoping all this rain really does bring a beautiful May!
April was an interesting month, to say the least. Nate and I gave a little speech about State Council for our regional 4-H members at our Counselor Training Session on Good Friday. The Training was fantastic, I always enjoy seeing my fellow counselors and friends every year, and the speech went pretty well too if I do say so myself! (I remembered all my lines this time!)

 The rest of April was unfortunately not so glamorous. It consisted mostly of AP review and prep for the upcoming tests next week. How are we at this point already? It's unbelievable! But as always happens around this time of year, teachers are ramping up the pace, students are panicking, and I am stocking up my office supplies in preparation. There's just something really magical about the right pen for right assignment, y'know?

Anyhow, I've got to get back to work now, we've got a lot of work to do still to prepare for what will be a truly epic State Days! Can't wait to see you all there!

Sincerely,
Amber J Pound
State Council Historian

No comments:

Post a Comment