Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, April 24, 2014

College!

Hi Pennsylvania 4-H!

Wow! I cannot believe where the time has gone. I feel like I was just starting my senior year and now I am preparing to leave. I committed to the University of Delaware and will be attending for Agriculture Education and Elementary Education. For those of you looking at schools and are wondering what to look here the below is what I found is what I want in a college.

Size- I wanted medium(18,000)
Campus Feel-Pretty, Nice People, Not dreary, Safe area
Town- It is a college town with an awesome main street
Dorms- All freshman live on campus and they have a variety of living options
Majors- I was so happy Delaware has what I want
Study Abroad- So many opportunities to study abroad
Long Winter break- Eight weeks!
Not to Far- Iowa was an option at some point but a little to far from me
Activities- COLLEGIATE 4-H, Habitat for Humanity, service clubs, sororities

And these are just some of the reasons why I chose this college. I cannot wait to see what next year brings!

Forever 4-H,
Alexandra Adams
Pennsylvania Sate 4-H Council Vice President of Internal Affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment