Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April's Over Already?

April showers bring May flowers . . . or at least green fields of growing hay fields and winter wheat!  Plus April brought more baby goats and work here on the farm.

4-H has been busy this month too.  I participated in 4-H Speak-Out Night again this year.  I'm proud to say I won a Judge's Choice Award for the pledges. Camp Counselor training and Perry County 4-H's Government Day workshop added to fun.   Regular meetings and a trip to Del-Val for a judging competition rounded out my 4-H month.

Hard to believe that we only have three months left for our State Council year.  It has flown by.  I highly recommend this experience to everyone!

Until Next Month,

H Wyett Johnson
PA 4-H State Council Represtative

No comments:

Post a Comment