Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Lot To Be Thankful For

Hi Pennsylvania 4-H!

Happy Thanksgiving! Well, happy post-Thanksgiving. Which is better than regular Thanksgiving cause the food is already cooked and you can eat leftover pumpkin pie for breakfast. 

So this month I'm going to share with everyone who reads this some things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving. Brace yourselves. 
  1. My family.  This one's a given, they're pretty chill people who drive me places and feed me (which are excellent qualities).
  2. Stretchy pants.  I would not be alive today without them.
  3. Snapchat. It brings joy to my life to send everyone I know embarrassingly ugly pictures of myself for 10 seconds.
  4. 4-H. Of course I'm thankful for it! I've given a lot of time and love to 4-H and I am grateful for all that it's given back to me.
  5. Pillow Pets.  They are beautiful inventions (especially the unicorn ones).  Enough said.
  6. That guy who plays Chuck Bass on Gossip Girl.  Also a beautiful invention.
  7. My new college friends.  Because nobody else on this planet voluntarily puts up with my obsessive Snapchatting and freakishly annoying laugh. 
  8. The Star Wars movies on blu-ray.  Without you, I would have nothing to do this Thanksgiving break.  Except homework which is slightly less important.
  9. Pink lipstick.  Cause it's pretty.  
  10. Sarcasm. Without which I could probably never write anything in any of my blog posts. 
I try to be thankful for the little things.  What are you thankful for?


Until next month,
Sophie Hutchinson
Council Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment