Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful

Hello Pennsylvania 4-H!

As Thanksgiving just past it is of course the time of the year where we think about what has happened this year and what we are thankful for. This year I am thankful for many things, first of all my family's health. I am so thankful that there minimum trips to the hospital this year. Being selected to serve on Pennsylvania 4-H State Council is definitely one thing I am most thankful for.

Being on State Council allows me to be apart of many opportunities not many 17 year olds are able to be apart of. Just two weeks ago I toured the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture and learned about the multiple amazing agriculture opportunities Pennsylvania is apart of.  After that tour I came hoe and barraged my family and friends with "did you know facts about Pennsylvania".

I am also excited that I got the opportunity to teach other 4Hers in Bucks and Delaware County about what it means to be a leader in your clubs. I was able to work with Lydia Lion to teach these 4-Hers about other opportunities in 4-H! I am so thankful for the all the opportunities that I have been given and will be able to experience in this coming year.

Forever 4-H,

Alexandra Adams
2013-2014 Pennsylvania 4-H State Council Vice President of Internal Affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment