Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Signs of Winter

Hey again all!

November is drawing to a close quite quickly. Christmas break is right around the corner, but I would like to take a moment and remember all the excited things that happened in the month of November!
  1.   I went to Disney World with my high school marching band. It was a 22 hour bus ride and raining in Florida, but it was a good closing to my senior year in band! 
  2. I got to tour the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture with the amazing state council team and learned so much of the "behind the scenes" work that goes into food safety and other agriculture related subjects.
  3.  One of my cats had four kittens. Let's be honest, who doesn't like a tiny ball of fluff. 
  4. Thanksgiving! I was able to see so much of my family and enjoy the best meal of the year. I had so much to be thankful for this year.
  5. My 18th birthday was also conveniently on the same day as Thanksgiving! Which meant tons of delicious food and now I can buy lottery tickets what more could a girl ask for!
  6. The first snow fall! Although this happened when I was in Florida, I am a sucker for the first snow fall of the season. I can't wait for a white Christmas.
All in all November was an amazing month full of fun surprises, but also very busy! I can't wait for the Sharing and Caring season of Christmas to come around! I'll update about my December journeys soon!

Happy Holidays!
Kaitlin Rogers

P.S. Here is a sneak peak into Cinderella's Castle! 
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment