Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, November 30, 2013

My 4-H Life!

I joined 4-H about 8 years ago! Im so glad that I am involve with 4-H because without it I wouldnt get the experience that I have now. Ever since I joined 4-H I made alot of friends. I also show animals for my fair which I love doing. I have been showing animals for about 6 years and I am going to miss it very much. I show pigs, goats, lambs, and this year I will be showing a cow for the first time so I am very excited about that. I joined 4-H because my sister was involve with it before I started getting into it. I have been attending to a lot of 4-H events every year, which is so much fun because I get to meet new friends from different county and also learn about leadership skills, team building, public speaking, and the one most important thing is parlimentary procedures. The events that I went to was State Leadership Conference, TAC, and also Teen Day Away. This past summer I decide to go to State Days to get into 4-H State Council. I was really nervous that I wouldnt get it, but guess what I did get in and I am so happy about that because I get to meet important people that is involve with argiculture. I am going to miss 4-H very much! I will showing animals at the fair, my friends that I made through 4-H, and all of the fun and important experience I have learned throughout my 4-H life!


Divya Reitz
New Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment