Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, September 30, 2013

And so it begins...

Hey Everybody!
It's Lydia, your State Council Secretary! So, it has begun...the time of year where everything begins to get well...for lack of a better word, crazy! School is in full swing, 4-H is getting busy with different projects, and lets face it; we don't know how we are going to do it all. Well, here are some of the ways that I deal with all of the madness.
1. I find my outlet. Whether it be running around, or just hanging out with friends, I make sure that when I begin to feel stressed I just make time for the things that calm me down.
2. Prioritize. Don't spread yourself to thin. Just because you feel like you should do something, doesn't mean that it is the best decision for you to do it. Now, that doesn't mean that you should just not do things because you don't feel like it, but it means that you shouldn't spread yourself to thin with your activities.
3. Don't sweat about it. Make sure you are always happy, and relaxed. This is always the hardest for me to do. I have to breathe and relax and make sure that I can do everything that I need to do.

So, don't sweat the little things, find your outlet, and prioritize. and you will have a great time!

Signing off,
Lydia Lion
State Council Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment