Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hi Everybody!

I'm Lydia Lion, your 2013-2014 PA State Council Secretary!
As the school year begins, I am reminded of all the commitments that I have. Whether it be; school work, clubs, work, 4-H clubs, and especially State Council, I have to remember that I need to make sure that I am up for all the challenges on the road ahead. So, lets talk about everything that needs to be done, and how to do it.:) I'm an active member of my local 4-H club. And I'm sure that most of us are very active members and would like to keep this up. Also, you've got school work. Whether it is AP/honors or just regular classes, you've still got a boat load of work for the teachers. Then there's work, and other clubs. Its a lot to do! But remember that you've got to plan. I love using my planner to organize how and when I need to have things done by. Make sure not to stretch yourself too thin, and to keep everything in perspective!
I hope everyone has a wonderful year, and keeps up their involvement!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment